Books for Epic Moms
Each book is designed to enrich yours and your child’s life in some way. They are also intended to ease the “rush” of everyday.
THe Possum's Tale
- Interesting for ages 5-12
- Hidden images on each page
- Enchanting illustrations
- Underlying issue if you choose to discuss: bullying
- Parent questions (if you want)
- Special Native Symbols code
Epic Mom Journals
- Write your thoughts/prayers/wishes for your child
- This keeps track of what your child faced over the years
- Each one has 300 pages.
- Unique and meaningful graduation or wedding gift
Epic MoMMY MASTERMIND WORKBOOK
- How to Create, Join and Participate in a Mommy Mastermind
- Workbook created just for moms and mom life
- Solution-based goal setting
- How to find a connected, supportive environment
I have very fond memories of climbing into my parents huge bed with a beautiful Franklin Library edition of Hans Christian Andersen’s Fairy Tales when I was little. My dad would have me pick out a story and he would read to me. The book was leather bound with gold foil inlay, beautiful silk end sheets and crisp, thick pages. It felt luxurious to hold. This book still graces my bookshelf and has been with me through every move, including the college dorm.
- Limited edition
“Pleather” hardcover with gold foil inlay
- Puzzle of hidden images throughout
- Decode the Native symbols
- Questions to ponder
- Enchanting illustrations
- Story is told in rhyming couplets to create “sing song” pattern
Absolutely, some children will be enchanted by the illustrations, while others will be drawn into the story and others will simply love the game of finding the hidden images.
Self-esteem is a difficult topic to broach. Bullying is a terrifying subject for many children. This tale discusses both without naming them and through forest animals. This allows you to get a “read” on your child’s feelings in a very non-threatening way.
I was a school teacher and love to help children go to the next level, wherever they are. There are five enrichment activities or lessons that are designed to be done over a week each. Each one is for a different purpose: reading comprehension, writing, ELL, SEL and poetry. Some of the lessons need The Possum’s Tale for the child to complete the lesson, so be sure to read the description before buying.
Venus Nguyen is the most talented illustrator! She created the designs in the book and she created a coloring book. There are four different coloring styles (my favorite is like the old fashioned coloring books with the thicker black outlining and the bold images). Each animal has a cameo in each of the four styles. There are 20 pages to download, again and again!